THREE GOALS IN A LEAGUE GAME? MY ROUND!

OK I have come to life - first time this season in a league game we have scored three times.

 

 SATURDAY 17th APRIL 2021

BARNET 3-1 ALDERSHOT TOWN


In what is certainly the most disappointing season in over 50 years for me personally in respect of the quality of the team and leadership thus far on the pitch, today I just feel like I'm coming out of hibernation. Can one game to that? It has to me a little bit. With no sarcasm I detail the team for today's game for posterity.

Aymen Azaze, 

Lee Vaughan, Liam Daley, Ben Nugent, Sam Beard

Harry Taylor, Sam Skeffington,  Themi Kafalas, Alex McQueen

Ephron Mason-Clark, JJ Hooper


Subs: Tomi Adeloye for Hooper - Ben Richards Everton for Taylor

Subs Not Used: James Callan, Ben Nugent, Xander McBurnie

Half Time 1-1 Barnet: Hooper Aldershot: Azare (own goal)

Full Time 3-1 Barnet: Mason Clark (penalty), Adeloye



Just because I can




No comments:

Post a Comment